- Why Give
- Ways to Give
- Faces of Philanthropy
- About the Campaign
- Get Involved
Positioned for Greater Impact
To do our best work, we need to support three campaign priorities:
- Student Success: Attract and support talented students, through scholarships and enhanced learning opportunities
- Faculty Excellence: Reinforce our excellent faculty, thought-leading researchers and thought-provoking teachers
- A Vibrant Campus: Strengthen and extend our infrastructure
Stevens admits exceptionally qualified students. With rigorous academics and an array of immersive learning opportunities – from cooperative education to internships and overseas study to startup pitch competitions – Stevens provides an educational experience featuring students at the center.
Stevens recruits faculty from the best universities nationally and globally, faculty who are extraordinary researchers alongside serving as exemplary teachers and mentors. The university is seeking to expand its faculty, help senior members disseminate the knowledge they generate, and nurture those at the beginning of their careers.
A Vibrant Campus
To do their best work, excellent students and faculty require first-rate facilities. In fact, in the competitive world of higher education, both students and faculty look first for universities where teaching, learning and research flourish in a modern and supportive environment. To support this priority, Stevens seeks to raise $60 million for buildings and facilities.
In support of student success, faculty excellence and state-of-the-art facilities we will raise:
- $42 million: New scholarships and fellowships
- $16 million: Endowed chairs and professorships
- $60 million: Buildings and facilities
- $12 million: Educational and co-curricular programs
- $20 million: Operating support through the Stevens Fund